Pump CNS 80
Pumps and electric pump units of the central nervous system type with a flow of 80 m3 / h and a pressure of 120 to 330 m are designed for pumping clean and contaminated water with a pH of from 6.5 to 8.5; total concentration of sulfates and chlorides up to 20 g / l, temperature up to 70 ° С, content of solids up to 1.5% by weight; particle size not more than 1 mm and microhardness not more than 1.47 GPa. Units are made in a climatic modification of UHL, category of placement 4 in accordance with GOST 15150.
Design features of the central nervous system 80 pumps:
- pressure - from 1050 to 1900 m;
- execution of the flow part of the pump - wear-resistant (steel 20X13) or corrosion-resistant (12X18H12M3T);
- pump rotor bearings - remote, working from an oil installation, or built-in, working on a pumped medium;
- end rotor seals - end or stuffing box.
- The axial load on the rotor is compensated by the use of a hydraulic unloading device
|Pump name||Parameters||Power capacity, kw||Weight, kg|
|Capacity, m3/h||Head, m||Shaft rotation speed, rpm||NPSH, m||Efficiency, %|